Looking for a fast recipe to liven up your NASCAR tailgate? Look no further than this simple recipe loved by five-time NASCAR points champion Jimmie Johnson.
JIMMIE JOHNSON’S GUACAMOLE
* 4 medium Avocados (with skin and pit removed)
* 2 tbsp. Sour cream
* 2 tbsp. Hot sauce
* 1½ tsp. Garlic salt
* ½ tsp. Black pepper
* 2 tbsp. Italian dressing
* 1 tsp. Lemon Juice (freshly squeezed)
* 1 tsp. Grated Parmesan cheese
* Tortilla chips
1. In medium-sized bowl, mash avocado to desired smoothness.
2. Stir in sour cream, hot sauce, garlic salt, black pepper, Italian dressing and lemon juice.
3. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and refrigerate.
4. Enjoy with tortilla chips.