Team passion inspires creativity. When getting ready for the Big Game fans usually find that go to song to get them locked into game mode. We enjoy taking a look at the hype videos created for teams and found some good ones for the Panthers and Broncos. We will feature three from each and let you decide which Super Bowl 50 team has the hottest anthem leading into the game.
Starting with the Vegas favorites, the Carolina Panthers have inspired quite a few lyricists this year. It was hard to narrow it down. Here are three that will have you Dabbin Dirty South Style:
- Petey Pablo: Carolina Colors – One of the best rappers from the Carolinas created an anthem that has over 400K views on YouTube in just a couple of weeks. Petey Pablo stays true to himself and delivers the fist pounding line…We Gonna Put that BaDaBoom on Em Carolina Black, White, Blue on Em
- Mark B: Carolina Anthem – Mark B brings some serious swag to the Queen City. He integrates both States, the fans and the Panthers players in his anthem. “Players Put Your Hands Up” and get that dab down.
- Joose Jones III: Carolina Panther Anthem – There is no YouTube video for this one but it is worth a listen. Joose will get you loose and have you “Keep On Pounding” insert your favorite cat noise.
The Denver Broncos have tradition and rings from the past. Being an underdog in a Super Bowl is familiar territory. The Bronco Gang and Orange Crush fans have pride and they have show that through their music. Again it was hard to narrow to three, but here they are:
- TheMadFanatic: Here Kitty Kitty – With a direct diss video, TheMadFanatic takes it right to the Panthers with the line “We Don’t Roll With No Pussycats”. Making music is nothing new for TheMadFanatic and the Bronco Gang. They do songs and shows throughout the season. We would throw it down with them at a tailgate anytime!
- D-A-Dubb: United In Orange – Let’s see…how many rappers is too many to have in an Anthem Song? This one has 8! This song can stand toe to toe with Petey Pablo. There is a flavor and line for everyone in this track. Where You At Broncos Maniacs!!!!!! We are waiting for an invite to join that Bus Party….
- Innerstate Ike: Yup – A simple laid back rhyme for the Bronco Gang. This one makes this list simply because “Tom Brady is as soft as butter” Yup. Blaze em if you got em and enjoy! Yup
Pick your favorite and pop the top! Enjoy Super Bowl 50!