What’s better than breakfast in bed for your mom on Mother’s Day? Handing her a mimosa first. Pow- happy Mother’s Day! We found this unique, delicious and easy recipe on Health.com for passion fruit mimosas and we think they look fabulous! What is prosecco, you might ask? It’s Italian bubbly. I’m sure regular ol’ champagne would do in a pinch too.
Passion fruit mimosas
Makes six mimosas.
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grenadine
- 1 1/2 cups chilled passion fruit juice
- 1 (750 ml) bottle chilled prosecco
- Orange slices, for garnish
1. Spoon 1/4 teaspoon grenadine into each of 6 flutes; top with 1/4 cup passion fruit juice, then fill with prosecco. Garnish, if desired.