Two of the best items on earth collide into one glorious edible food item. Check out this recipe for Bacon BBQ Shrimp for your next tailgate party!
- 2 lbs Raw Medium Shrimp (Peeled)
- 4 Slices Smoked Bacon
- 2 cups Ketchup
- 2 Tbl Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Tbl Black Strap Molasses
- 1 tsp Fresh Ginger (Minced)
- 1 Tbl Prepared Horseradish
- ½ tsp Ground Cinnamon
- ½ tsp Cayenne Pepper Powder
Cook Bacon until just crispy, Reserve the Bacon Grease. Combine Bacon and all other ingredients into a sturdy blender. Blend on medium while you drizzle the bacon grease into the mixture. Blend until Bacon is pulverized.
Marinate the shrimp in ½ of the sauce for 1-2 hours. Skewer Shrimp head to tail (about 4 Shrimp per skewer). Grill Shrimp over Medium High Heat, basting the remainder of the sauce continually. Cook until Shrimp is just done through.