Looking for a new….and easy recipe to wow your friends at your next football tailgate? Here’s one from our friends at Roth Cheese in Wisconsin that you can whip up in a matter of 15 minutes on your way out the door to the game. Even for the laid back tailgating types who’d rather just stop by a chicken joint on the way to the stadium, you can pull this one off! The only cooking required is to fry up some bacon and you might just do that for breakfast the day of the game and save a few extra slices for the dip. That way you’ll come home to a house smelling like bacon, and who doesn’t love that?
Loaded Potato Chip Dip
Yield: Makes 4-5 cups
Prep time: 15 minutes
- 3 cups (12 ounces) Roth® Ultimate Mac & Cheese shred blend
- 4 cups (1 quart) plain Greek style yogurt
- 2 ounces chopped scallions
- 2 ounces cooked and crumbled bacon
- 1/2 ounce hot sauce
- Potato chips
- Mix all ingredients, except potato chips.
- Serve with potato chips for dipping.