This is becoming old hat for the San Francisco Giants as they gun for their 3rd World Series Ring in 5 years. The Bay Area is well known for turning out some excellent music. The local radio stations may be banning Lorde’s “Royals” from the airwaves, but that didn’t stop DJBiz from dropping his own version. Check that out and the other 4 songs that made our Top 5 cut.
1. Yes Yes Yes – by Beat2Def: If you like beats and rhymes,check this one out for sure. Multiple rappers paying homage to the Giants and has a Robin Williams sample at the end. Favorite line – “My flow is still wet like McCovey Cove, These girls ain’t Royals, All Frisco No Disco”
2. “Royals” SF Giants 2014 World Series Song – by DJBiz: Make sure alcohol is handy when you drop this one cause the singing is off just a wee bit…enterntaining nonetheless. Love the line “Kansas City better stick to BBQ”.
3. SF Giants Bluegrass Fight Song, Vol. 6 – World Series 2014 – by Hot Buttered Rum: Didn’t expect bluegrass to come out of the Bay Area but these boys are dedicated fans with a catchy Rocky Top tune. SF Giants are orange and Tennessee is orange so the tune makes sense right? “Bye Bye Baby when the Giants Come to Town”
4. Orange & Black – by That Rapper Shane: Created by Shane at the beginning of the season, he calls out all the NL West teams and predicts making the Dodgers shed a tear. “The Orange & Black…we handle business…they oughta know”
5. World Series 2014 Rap – by Kinda Funny (featuring Hunter Pence): Tim Gettys and Lets Get Lexi created a cool video about Hunter Pence and he plays along with them. It has a nice beat and some funny rhymes. I am not going to believe “He is not a big fan of bacon”…
If you need more, check out some videos from prior years by E-40 (#orangeoctober) and Ashkton has several good ones from 2010 – 2012. Enjoy the Giants vs Royals.
Join the Inside Tailgating Community For Free Today!