When hardcore tailgaters travel from game to game, they will do just about anything to fit all of their tailgating swag in their vehicle. They will stack, twist, bend, and maneuver their tailgating equipment so nothing gets left behind. There are people that have sacrificed their seats in cars just so the pong table can travel with ease. It’s just how it is in certain tailgating situations, but no further as there is now an SUV that is specifically built tailgating in mind! Behold the 2012 GMC Acadia!
Starting at $32,835 Here are some of the features that make this car is a tailgater’s dream:
- Push button motorized rear gate
- Volume and radio controls in the back end
- 3 prong plug-in for household items
- Multiple connections for DVD
- Cigarette lighter style plug-ins in the backend as well.
- Seats fold completely FLAT so that you can set up a TV (or anything else)
This means you can bring all of your tailgating gear with you everywhere you go and ride in style. This car will definitely turn some heads and make other tailgaters jealous. Why should you jam everything in your car when you can place all tailgating supplies with a low level of difficulty? It’s a no-brainer! So, do yourself a favor and check out the Acadia today and see If it will meet all your tailgating needs. You can visit www.gmc.com to customize one to your liking.