Vodka does funny things to everyone at the average tailgate. But New Years Eve is no average tailgate. So, let’s kick up the vodka as spirit recipe just a bit for tonight.
recipe and image courtesy of SVEDKA Vodka 1
- ½ parts SVEDKA Grapefruit Jalapeño
- ½ part orange juice
- ½ part honey syrup
- ¾ part fresh lemon juice
- Combine ingredients in a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake and strain into a martini glass.
- Garnish with skewered jalapeño slices.
GREY GOOSE “WET” MARTINI
recipe and image courtesy of Grey Goose Vodka
- 2 parts GREY GOOSE Vodka
- 1 part chilled Noilly Prat dry vermouth
- Dash of orange bitters
- Mediterranean olives to garnish
- Add ingredients into a mixing glass.
- Top with cubed ice and stir.
- Fine strain into a chilled cocktail glass and garnish with a pair of Mediterranean olives on an olive pick
- 2 parts SVEDKA Vanilla infused with rosemary
- 1 part fresh sour mix
- ½ part egg white rosemary sprig
- Combine liquid ingredients and one rosemary sprig without ice in a cocktail shaker and shake without ice for 10 seconds.
- Add ice, shake and strain into a Martini glass and garnish with a rosemary sprig.