Today is National Cheese Lover’s Day and we are on the eve of the championship games in the NFL. So we’ve got the perfect recipe for you, whether you’re tailgating in Philadelphia or New England on Sunday or just looking for something new to try when you have your friends over. It’s from our friends at Roth Cheese and it combines cheese and beer in a dip. What else do you need to know? Check it out below…..
And in honor of National Cheese Lover’s Day, Roth is giving away a year’s worth of cheese! You have until Sunday to sign up and the winner will be announced Monday. For details click here.
3 Chile Pepper Gouda Beer Cheese Dip
- 2 cups (8 ounces) Roth 3 Chile Pepper Gouda cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup Pilsner or IPA beer
- Pretzels, bread and/or vegetables, for serving
- Place all ingredients except beer in bowl of food processor.
- Pulse mixture until completely blended.
- Slowly add beer while the processor is running, and blend.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight. Serve with pretzels, bread or vegetables for dipping.