InsideTailgating.com provides the platform and tools that enable its members to participate in a social website on a yearly basis.
InsideTailgating.com also has photo and video sharing that can to heighten the virtual tailgating experience. The services offered by Tailgating Ventures, LLC through InsideTailgating.com (“InsideTailgating.com”, “we” or “our”) include the InsideTailgating.com website located at URL https://insidetailgating.com (the “Website”), the InsideTailgating.com Internet messaging service (the “Messaging Service”), and any other features, content, functionality or applications offered from time to time by InsideTailgating.com in connection with the Website (collectively, the “InsideTailgating.com Services”). The InsideTailgating.com Services are hosted in the U.S.
InsideTailgating.com may modify this Agreement from time to time and such modification shall be effective upon posting by InsideTailgating.com on the Website. You agree to be bound to any changes to this Agreement when you access the Website or use the InsideTailgating.com Services after any such modification is posted. It is therefore important that you review this Agreement regularly to ensure you are updated as to any changes.
As a Registered User you have the ability to create a InsideTailgating.com profile to share information about yourself on the Website (a “Profile”). Please choose carefully the information you post on the Website and that you provide to other Users. Your Profile may not include the items listed below in Section 8 and the inclusion of any of those items is grounds for termination and breach of this Agreement. However, despite this prohibition, information provided by other Website and InsideTailgating.com Users (for instance, in their Profile) may contain inaccurate, inappropriate or Prohibited Content and InsideTailgating.com assumes no responsibility or liability for this material. If you become aware of misuse of the InsideTailgating.com Services by any person, please contact InsideTailgating.com or click on the “Report” button on any Registered User’s profile page, or click on the “Report” link on the detailed photo or video pages.
InsideTailgating.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject, refuse to post or remove any posted Content (defined below), including private messages by you, or to restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the Website or InsideTailgating.com Services at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability.
Your use of the InsideTailgating.com Services is subject to the following specific terms:
1. Eligibility. Use of and registration for the InsideTailgating.com Services is void where prohibited. By using the InsideTailgating.com Services, you represent and warrant that (a) all registration information you submit is truthful and accurate; (b) all information you post on the InsideTailgating.com Services including your Profile is truthful and accurate; (c) you will maintain the accuracy of all such information; (d) you are 18 years of age or older; and (e) your use of the InsideTailgating.com Services does not violate any applicable law or regulation. Your Profile may be deleted and your user registration may be terminated without warning, if we believe that you are less than 18 years of age.
2. Term. This Agreement shall remain in full force and effect until it is modified or replaced by InsideTailgating.com or terminated by one of the parties in accordance to its terms. However, Fees for Members are valid one (1) year from your date of payment to InsideTailgating.com. If you lapse on the required Fees or choose not to pay Fees you shall be classified as a Non-Paying Member and your access to certain InsideTailgating.com Services shall be limited accordingly. You may terminate your registration at any time, for any reason, by following the instructions on the “My Account” section of the “Edit Profile” webpage. InsideTailgating.com may terminate your user registration at any time, and for any reason, without warning. Even after user registration is terminated, this Agreement will remain in effect, including sections 5-16.
3. Fees. The yearly fee to be a Member of the Website and have access to all the InsideTailgating.com Services is $19.99. You acknowledge that InsideTailgating.com reserves the right to charge fees for the use and access to the InsideTailgating.com Services and to change its fees from time to time in its sole discretion. If InsideTailgating.com terminates your user registration because you have breached the Agreement, you shall not be entitled to the refund of any unused portion of such fees.
5. Password. When you sign up to become a Registered User, you will also be asked to choose a password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You agree not to use the user account or password of another Registered User at any time or to disclose your password to any third party. You agree to notify InsideTailgating.com immediately if you suspect any unauthorized use of your account or access to your password. You are solely responsible for any and all use of your account.
6. Non-commercial Use by Registered Users. The InsideTailgating.com Services are for the personal use of Registered Users only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by InsideTailgating.com. Illegal and/or unauthorized use of the InsideTailgating.com Services, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or unauthorized framing of or linking to the Website is prohibited. Commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of solicitation may be removed from Profiles without notice and may result in termination of user registration. Appropriate legal action will be taken for any illegal or unauthorized use of the InsideTailgating.com Services.
7. Proprietary Rights in Content on InsideTailgating.com. Except as otherwise expressly authorized by a Registered User, InsideTailgating.com does not claim any ownership rights, rather than the licensed rights granted elsewhere in this Section, in the text, information, files, images, photos, videos, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, or any other materials (collectively, “Content”) that you upload, display or publish (“post”) to the InsideTailgating.com Services. After posting your Content to the Website or other InsideTailgating.com Services, you continue to retain all ownership rights in such Content, and you continue to have the right to use your Content in any way you choose. By posting any Content on or through the InsideTailgating.com Services, you hereby grant to InsideTailgating.com and its sponsors and affiliates a non-exclusive, fully-paid, royalty-free, sublicensable, worldwide limited license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, assign and distribute such Content.
Through your acceptance of this Agreement, you represent and warrant that: (i) you own all the Content posted by you on or through the InsideTailgating.com Services, or otherwise have the unrestricted right to grant the license set forth in this Section 6, and (ii) the posting of your Content on or through the InsideTailgating.com Services does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, proprietary rights or any other rights of any person. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person by reason of any Content posted by you to or through the InsideTailgating.com Services.
The InsideTailgating.com Services contain content of InsideTailgating.com and its sponsors and affiliates (“InsideTailgating.com Content”). InsideTailgating.com Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and InsideTailgating.com owns or has the right to use, and retains all rights in the InsideTailgating.com Content and the InsideTailgating.com Services. InsideTailgating.com hereby grants you a non-exclusive, revocable, non-sub licensable, limited license to reproduce and display the InsideTailgating.com Content (excluding any software code) solely for your personal use in connection with viewing the Website and using the InsideTailgating.com Services.
The InsideTailgating.com Services contain Content of Users, sponsors, affiliates, and other InsideTailgating.com licensors. Except for Content posted by you, you may not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any content appearing on or through the InsideTailgating.com Services.
8. Content Posted. You are solely responsible for (a) the Content that you post on or through any of the InsideTailgating.com Services, (b) any material or information that you transmit to other Users through the Messaging Service or otherwise, and (c) for your interactions with other Users. InsideTailgating.com does not endorse and has no control over the Content you posted or Content posted by other Users. User’s Content is not reviewed by InsideTailgating.com prior to posting and does not reflect the opinions or policies of InsideTailgating.com. InsideTailgating.com makes no warranties, express or implied, as to the Content or to the accuracy and reliability of the Content or any material or information that you transmit to other Users.
InsideTailgating.com may delete any Prohibited Content (as defined below). InsideTailgating.com assumes no responsibility for monitoring the InsideTailgating.com Services for inappropriate Content or conduct. If at any time InsideTailgating.com chooses, in its sole discretion, to monitor the InsideTailgating.com Services, InsideTailgating.com nonetheless assumes no responsibility for Prohibited Content, no obligation to modify or remove any Prohibited Content, and no responsibility for the conduct of the user submitting any such Content.
Content/Activity Prohibited. The following is a partial list of the kind of Content that is illegal or prohibited to post on or through the InsideTailgating.com Services (“Prohibited Content”). InsideTailgating.com reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in InsideTailgating.com’s sole discretion, violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the Prohibited Content from the InsideTailgating.com Services and terminating the registration of the User of such violators. Prohibited Content includes, but is not limited to content that, in the sole discretion of InsideTailgating.com:
- is patently offensive or promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;
- contains nudity, violence, or offensive subject matter or contains a link to an adult website;
- solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
- provides any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URLs or email addresses other than in connection with the InsideTailgating.com profile or the InsideTailgating.com Services;
- promotes information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work;
- involves the transmission of “junk mail,” “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, “spimming,” or “spamming”;
- contains restricted or password only access pages or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities including, but not limited to making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- involves commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes;
- includes a photograph of another person that you have posted without that person’s consent; or
- uses sexually suggestive imagery or any other unfair, misleading or deceptive Content intended to draw traffic to the Profile
- posts advertisements or solicitations of business, or
- impersonates another person.
If InsideTailgating.com terminates your user registration because you have breached the Agreement, you shall not be entitled to the refund of any unused portion of such fees.
The following is a partial list of the kind of activity that is illegal or prohibited on the Website and through your use of the InsideTailgating.com Services (“Prohibited Activity”). InsideTailgating.com reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in InsideTailgating.com’s sole discretion, violates this provision, including without limitation, reporting you to law enforcement authorities. Prohibited activity includes, but is not limited to activity in the sole discretion of InsideTailgating.com that is:
- criminal or tortious activity, including child pornography, fraud, trafficking in obscene material, drug dealing, gambling, harassment, stalking, spamming, spimming, sending of viruses or other harmful files, copyright infringement, patent infringement, or theft of trade secrets;
- advertising to, or solicitation of, any user to buy or sell any products or services through the InsideTailgating.com Services other than someone authorized by InsideTailgating.com. You may not transmit any chain letters or junk email to other Users. It is also a violation of this Agreement to use any information obtained from the InsideTailgating.com Services in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any user without their prior explicit consent. In order to protect our Users from such unauthorized advertising or solicitation, InsideTailgating.com reserves the right to restrict the number of internal messages that a user may send to other users in any 24-hour period to a number which InsideTailgating.com deems appropriate in its sole discretion. If you breach this Agreement and send unsolicited bulk email, messages or other unsolicited communications of any kind through the InsideTailgating.com Services, you acknowledge that you will have caused substantial harm to InsideTailgating.com, but that the amount of such harm would be extremely difficult to ascertain. As a reasonable estimation of such harm, you agree to pay InsideTailgating.com $50 for each such unsolicited email or other unsolicited communication you send through the InsideTailgating.com Services;
- covering or obscuring the banner advertisements on your personal profile page, or any InsideTailgating.com page by means of HTML/CSS or any other means;
- any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to add friends or send comments or messages;
- interfering with, disrupting, or creating an undue burden on the InsideTailgating.com Services or the networks or services connected to the InsideTailgating.com Services;
- attempting to impersonate another User or person;
- using the account, or password of another Registered User at any time or disclosing your password to any third party or permitting any third party to access your account;
- selling or otherwise transferring your Profile;
- using any information obtained from the InsideTailgating.com Services in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person;
- displaying an advertisement on your Profile, or accepting payment or anything of value from a third person in exchange for your performing any commercial activity on or through the InsideTailgating.com Services on behalf of that person, such as placing commercial content on your Profile, posting blogs or bulletins with a commercial purpose, selecting a profile with a commercial purpose as one of your “Top 8″ friends, or sending private messages with a commercial purpose; or
- using the InsideTailgating.com Services in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
If InsideTailgating.com terminates your user registration because you have breached the Agreement, you shall not be entitled to the refund of any unused portion of such fees.
9. Copyright Policy. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other confidential or proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such materials or rights. It is the policy of InsideTailgating.com to terminate the registration of any Registered User who repeatedly infringes the copyright rights of others upon receipt of proper notification to InsideTailgating.com by the copyright owner or the copyright owner’s legal agent. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the InsideTailgating.com Services in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information: (i) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; (ii) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; (iii) a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the InsideTailgating.com Services; (iv) your address, telephone number, and email address; (v) a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; (vi) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. You may contact InsideTailgating.com through the Contact Us link.
10. User Disputes. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other InsideTailgating.com Registered Users/Members/Users. InsideTailgating.com reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Registered Users/Members/Users.
12. Disclaimers. InsideTailgating.com is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted on the Website, on Registered User Profiles or in connection with the InsideTailgating.com Services, whether caused by Users of the InsideTailgating.com Services or by any of the hardware, software or functionality associated with or utilized in the InsideTailgating.com Services. Profiles created and posted by Registered Users on the Website may contain links to other websites. InsideTailgating.com is not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed on such websites, and such websites are in no way investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by InsideTailgating.com. Inclusion of any linked website on the InsideTailgating.com Services does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked website by InsideTailgating.com. When you access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk. InsideTailgating.com takes no responsibility for third party advertisements which are posted on this Website or through the InsideTailgating.com Services, nor does it take any responsibility for the goods or services provided by its sponsors, advertisers, strategic partners or affiliates. InsideTailgating.com is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any User of the Website or of the InsideTailgating.com Services. InsideTailgating.com assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, any Profile, Content or communication.
InsideTailgating.com is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any of the InsideTailgating.com Services or combination thereof, including any injury or damage to Users or to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading materials in connection with the InsideTailgating.com Services. Under no circumstances shall InsideTailgating.com be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from use of the InsideTailgating.com Services, attendance or participation in a InsideTailgating.com event or promotion, from any Content posted on or through the InsideTailgating.com Services, or from the conduct of any Users or Registered Users of the InsideTailgating.com Services, whether online or offline. The InsideTailgating.com Services are provided “AS-IS” and as available and InsideTailgating.com expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. InsideTailgating.com cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the InsideTailgating.com Services.
13. Limitation on Liability. In no event shall Tailgating Ventures, LLC and/or insidetailgating.com be liable to you or any third party for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including lost profit damages arising from your use of the website or the insidetailgating.com services, even if insidetailgating.com have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, Tailgating Ventures, LLC’s and/or insidetailgating.com’s liability to you for any cause whatsoever and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the membership fee, if applicable, by you to dell sports, and/or insidetailgating.com for the insidetailgating.com services during the term of your use of the website.
14. Disputes. If there is any dispute about or involving the InsideTailgating.com Services, you agree that the dispute shall be governed by the laws of the State of North Carolina, USA, without regard to conflict of law provisions and you agree to exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue in the state and federal courts of the United States located in Mecklenburg County, North Carolina. Either InsideTailgating.com or you may demand that any dispute between InsideTailgating.com and you about or involving the InsideTailgating.com Services must be settled by arbitration utilizing the dispute resolution procedures of the American Arbitration Association (AAA) in Charlotte, North Carolina, USA, provided that the foregoing shall not prevent InsideTailgating.com from seeking injunctive relief in a court of competent jurisdiction.
15. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold Tailgating Ventures, LLC., InsideTailgating.com, its parents subsidiaries, and affiliates, and its respective directors, officers, agents, sponsors, partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the InsideTailgating.com Services or Website in violation of this Agreement and/or arising from a breach of this Agreement and/or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth above and/or if any Content that you post on the Website or through the InsideTailgating.com Services causes InsideTailgating.com to be liable to another.
16. Affiliate. We are a participant in Affiliate Programs, including the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
This website accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. We may be compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics.
We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the authors’ own. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
17. Other. This Agreement is accepted upon your use of the Website or any of the InsideTailgating.com Services and is further affirmed by you becoming a Registered User. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and InsideTailgating.com regarding the use of the InsideTailgating.com Services. The failure of InsideTailgating.com to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. The section titles in this Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. InsideTailgating.com is a trademark of Tailgating Ventures, LLC. This Agreement operates to the fullest extent permissible by law. If any provision of this Agreement is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision is deemed severable from this Agreement and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. This Agreement supersedes any and all other agreements, either oral or in writing, between the you and InsideTailgating.com and/or Tailgating Ventures, LLC with respect to the matters stated herein, and this Agreement contains all of the covenants and agreements between all the parties with respect thereto. InsideTailgating.com and/or Tailgating Ventures, LLC reserve the right, at any time and from time to time, for any reason in its own discretion, to change the terms of this Agreement. InsideTailgating.com will post or display notices of material changes on the Website or it may also e-mail you about these changes. Once the changes are posted on the Website, these changes become effective immediately and if Users use the Website or the InsideTailgating.com Services after the changes become effective, it shall signify Users’s agreement to be bound by the changes.
Registered Members, please remember that when you participate in pools or games you must abide by the rules specific to each pool or game. Your participation in those pools, games or any other InsideTailgating.com Services signifies your acceptance of the terms and conditions of each specific pool, game or any other InsideTailgating.com Service.
Please contact us at: Contact InsideTailgating.com with any questions regarding this Agreement.
Terms and Conditions
Unless otherwise stated, Inside Tailgating and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Inside Tailgating. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Inside Tailgating for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Inside Tailgating
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Inside Tailgating
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Inside Tailgating
- Redistribute content from Inside Tailgating
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Inside Tailgating does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Inside Tailgating,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Inside Tailgating shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Inside Tailgating reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Inside Tailgating a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Inside Tailgating; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Inside Tailgating. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Inside Tailgating’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.