What better way to watch the final two days at Augusta National, than with an Azalea Cocktail in hand? The Masters-themed beverage is as much a must at your weekend watch parties as pimento or egg salad sandwiches. I’ve seen recipes using gin or vodka, lemonade or lime juice, but personally I think the one I found from www.rieglpalate.com looks the tastiest. Thanks Nicole Riegl! Try it for yourself!
- 2 ounces lime juice (~ 2 to 3 limes)
- 2 ounces pineapple juice
- 4 ounces vodka
- ¼ ounce grenadine, preferably homemade
- lime wheel for garnish
- Freshly squeeze lime juice.
- Fill shaker half way with ice.
- Add lime juice, pineapple juice, vodka and grenadine.
- Strain into highball glasses or mason jars filled with ice.
- Serve each with a wheel lime slice
* Use non-wheat vodka to make this gluten-free