Last Updated on 04/15/2021 by Inside Tailgating
Not sure what to eat at your tailgate. Well, we’re having this tasty Buffalo Chicken Wing recipe. It is so tasty and is perfect for any occasion. Family and friends will love this must-have recipe. It is the perfect recipe for tailgating. It’s so delicious. Enjoy!
- 2 pounds of chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons of fresh Lime or Lemon Juice
- 1/4 cup of Busha Browne Pukka Hot Pepper Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/2 teaspoon of fine salt
- Vegetable oil, for frying
- 2 cups of flour
- 1/2 cup of unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line 1 large rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- Whisk together the flour, cayenne and salt in a large bowl.
- Heat 2 inches of oil in a large, heavy-bottomed pot over medium heat until a deep-fry thermometer registers 375 degrees F.
- Working in 3 batches, dredge the wings in the flour mixture and fry until lightly browned, 10 to 12 minutes per batch.
- Transfer the wings with a slotted spoon to a paper-towel-lined plate.
- Combine the butter, Busha Browne Pukka Hot Pepper Sauce and lemon juice in a large bowl.
- Toss the fried wings in the Busha Browne Pukka Hot Pepper Sauce mixture.
- Transfer the wings and sauce to the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake, flipping the wings occasionally, until they are crispy and have absorbed most of the sauce, about 35 minutes.