Standing in the way of an NBA title three-peat for Stephen Curry and the Golden State Warriors are the Toronto Raptors, who make their first ever NBA Final appearance behind star Kawhi Leonard in the series that opens Thursday night in Toronto. The Raptors become the first non-U.S.-based team to ever make the NBA finals so we toast them – and encourage you to do the same at your tailgates and watch parties by serving Canadian Cocktails. We got this recipe compliments of www.thespruceeats.com.
- 1 1/2 ounces Canadian whisky
- 1/2 ounce curaçao orange liqueur
- 1/2 ounce lemon juice
- Optional: 1 teaspoon simple syrup
- Dash of Angostura Bitters
- Gather the ingredients.
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, pour the whisky, liqueur, juice, syrup (if using) and bitters.
- Shake well.
- Strain into an old-fashioned glass.
- Serve and enjoy