A flatbread style is a perfect solution for a tailgate. It sounds fancy, but is incredibly easy to make and holds up very well. It will be a big hit.
- 1 large or 2 small eggplants, sliced into ½ inch rounds
- 4 pieces Naan bread
- 6 tablespoons Tessemaes’s Lemon Garlic sauce
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- 2 ripe tomatoes
- sliced 1 bunch scallions
- thinly sliced ½ cup chopped fresh parsley
- Heat your grill to medium high.
- Drizzle the eggplant with ¼ cup Lemon Garlic and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill until tender, about 3 minutes per side.
- Brush each piece of naan with a tablespoon of Lemon Garlic.
- Transfer to the grill and cook on each side until charred and tender, about 2 minutes.
- Dividing evenly, spread the naan with the Mayonnaise.
- Top with the grilled eggplant, tomato, scallions, and parsley.
- Season everything with salt and pepper.