Last Updated on 01/05/2022 by Inside Tailgating
Happy St. Patrick’s Day! As we all try to make the best of still being under the influence of Covid, we know a great St. Patty’s drink could help bring some reprieve. How about this Irish Maid cocktail recipe from www.aworthyread.com? Cheers!
- 2 ounces Jameson Whiskey Casemates or Black
- 3 slices of cucumber
- 0.5-ounce Elderberry Liqueur
- 0.75 ounce Fresh Lemon Juice
- 0.75-ounce Simple Syrup with a drop of honey (the honey is optional)
- Ice Cubes
- Into a shaking tin drop in two (2) slices of cucumber, using a muddler mash cucumbers.
- Add whiskey, Elderberry liqueur, lemon juice, simple syrup and lots of ice.
- Shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Strain into a rocks glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with a wheel of fresh cucumber.
- Drink your St. Patty’s drink responsibly, and never drink and drive.
We hope you enjoy this Irish Maid Recipe! Follow us on social media and tag us in your drink pics!
Check out other St. Patty’s drink recipes in our Food section!