Last Updated on 04/15/2021 by Inside Tailgating
Jalapeños stuffed with goat cheese and shrimp and then wrapped in bacon? Why yes, i would like another.
Try this recipe at your next event:
- Goat cheese
- Minced garlic
- Marinade. Store bought or make a concoction with lemon and other seasonings.
- Cut the jalapeños in half lengthwise.
- Remove the seeds.
- Peel and clean the shrimp.
- Tossed the shrimp with marinade.
- Mix together softened goat cheese and minced garlic.
- Add a dash of salt and pepper.
- Put some of the goat cheese mixture in the jalapeño and top with a shrimp.
- Wrap half a strip of bacon around the popper and secure it with a toothpick.
- Grill until perfect.