I did a story yesterday using Pisco. And it wasn’t even Spirit Thursday. But guess what? Today is. So here is another fine pisco cocktail that will work at your fall tailgating event.
As served at Untitled Supper Club, Chicago
- 2 oz. Pisco Portón
- 0.75 oz. Date and California Spice Syrup
- 0.5 oz. Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 oz. Egg White
- 5 Drops Mole Bitters
- Date Garnish
- Add all ingredients except for Bitters to shaker and dry shake.
- Add ice and hard shake.
- Double strain in to chilled coupe or sour glass.
- Add bitters in a half circle on top of the drink.
- Garnish with a date on a cocktail pick.
Pisco Portón is a super premium pisco made from selected estate-grown grapes and handcrafted using centuries old artisanal distillation methods at the oldest distillery in the Americas, Hacienda la Caravedo, established in 1684 and located in Ica, Peru. A versatile and mixable spirit, Portón is the most awarded pisco in the world and the #1 exported pisco from Peru. It is made with the talents of Master Distiller Johnny Schuler, the world’s most respected pisco authority.