Last Updated on 04/15/2021 by Inside Tailgating
This April is National BLT Sandwich Month. Kick up your BLT Sandwich with some hot pepper sauce. It is so tasty and is the perfect lunch or comfort food to have come lunch time. Enjoy!
Pukka Hot Pepper Sauce-Up BLT Sandwich
(Serving is 2 sandwiches)
- 4 slices of bread, toasted
- 10 slices of bacon, cooked
- 6 leaves of lettuce
- 4 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 1 tomato sliced
- 2 tsp of Busha Browne Pukka Hot Pepper Sauce
- Fry bacon 6 to 10 minutes or until crispy.
- Put the cooked bacon onto paper towels to dry.
- Toast bread and spread both sides with mayo.
- Layer one side of the toasted bread with slices of the bacon and cover with half of the leaves of lettuce.
- Top with a couple slices of tomato.
- Sprinkle Busha Browne Pukka Hot Pepper Sauce on the other side of the toasted bread and sandwich together.