Love tacos? Love BBQ? Then you should check out this recipe from 30 Seconds with A and J. This recipe was given to us by our friends at Sweet Sunshine Sauces. Check it out and give it a shot at your next tailgate or homegate party!
- Serves: 4-6
- Cook Time: 3.5 Hours
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- 2 lbs pork loin tips (you’ll only use about 1lb for this meal, use the rest for lunches)
- 1 bottle spicy bbq sauce, we used Sweet Sunshine Jamaican Jerk
- 1 package 6-inch flour tortillas
- 1/4 cup queso fresco cheese (a firm fresh white Mexican cheese that’s slightly salty), or feta cheese
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 lime, sliced into wedges
- Olive oil
Add a drizzle of olive oil to the slow cooker. Add pork and top with bbq sauce. Cook on high for 3-3.5 hours. Remove from heat and shred pork with 2 forks.
Heat soft tortillas in the microwave for 30 seconds or until just warm. Top with pulled pork, avocado, cilantro and cheese. Serve with lime wedges.
Recipe by: 30 seconds with A and J.