Soccer is a great sport to watch during the summer. So consider tailgating at these great soccer facilities.
Here are some of our favorites:
- .Dick’s Sporting Goods Park in Commerce City, CO, home of the Colorado Rapids.
This sports complex north of Denver offers many great tailgating spots.
- Providence Park in Portland, OR, home of the Portland Timbers.
Formerly known as Civic Stadium, this facility was rebuilt to be a world class soccer stadium. the atmosphere is pretty crazy. Not the best tailgating areas around the stadium, but if you are resourceful enough it will be fine.
- Talen Energy Stadium in Chester, PA, home of the Philadelphia Union.
There is not much else to do in this gritty city south of Philadelphia. But there is plenty of parking lots to set up and tailgate from.
- StubHub Center in Carson, CA, home of the LA Galaxy.
You are in LA and watching great soccer at a great stadium. What better reason to tailgate?
- CenturyLink Field in Seattle, WA, home of the Seattle Sounders FC.
Also home to the Seattle Seahawks, this tremendous facility just south of downtown Seattle is a pretty special place no matter what sporing season it is. The Seattle Mariners play nearby so look to see if you can make it a two-fer weekend?