Last Updated on 08/18/2021 by Inside Tailgating
I like strange and unique twists on well known drinks. The Highball is a pretty common drink, but what if you sub in a fine Japanese whisky. This would seem to be a great end of the summer drink and a welcome site at your tailgate event.
The Japanese Highball
- Suntory Whisky Toki
- Fill a tall glass to the brim with ice.
- Add one measure of whisky.
- Stir to cool the whisky and glass.
- Again add ice to the brim.
- Pour three measures of chilled sparkling water along the side of the glass to avoid melting the ice or bursting the bubbles.
- Add a twist of lemon.