Last Updated on 04/15/2021 by Inside Tailgating
I tried out a new recipe that would work wonders at every tailgate. A perfect snack before any game.
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1/2 cup Stubb’s Sweet Heat or Spicy Bar-B-Q Sauce
- 2 cups shredded, cooked chicken
- 1 cup smoked mozzarella cheese*, shredded
*Use regular mozzarella if you cannot find smoked.
Cooking Instructions For The BBQ Chicken Dip
- Preheat an oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, Bar-B-Q sauce, chicken and smoked mozzarella. Stir until well combined.
- Pour into an oven safe dish and bake for 15 minutes. Serve with celery, carrots, pretzels, etc.
Stubb’s has been around since 1968 and all of their sauces are gluten-free, contain no MSG or high fructose corn syrup. The sauces are also enrolled in the Non-GMO project so their in the process of getting their non-GMO certification.