Last Updated on 04/14/2021 by Inside Tailgating
When we think of tailgating we tend to think of sitting out in a parking lot nearby to the stadium or venue. But what if you want to pre-game INSIDE the stadium? Well, you will have to be a bit more creative.
Set up shop in your seating section. Run to the concession stand and grab some plain hot dogs. Below are some updated sauces you can use to spice those doggies up:
- Bring some sriracha packets and add to your ketchup.
- Add Pesto to a packet of mayonnaise.
- Also add some curry to ketchup.
- Bring in some rosemary to sprinkle into the mustard.
- Or add some cinnamon applesauce.
Then you need some cocktails. Here are some ways to drink creatively:
- Tape a flask to your leg
- Pocket Shots are a brand of spirits in clear bags that can make it through security.
- Purchase a Seat Cushion Flask. Then you get a comfortable seat and your favorite white or brown liquid.
We, of course, here at Inside Tailgating can’t help you out if you get thrown out of the stadium. Have fun!