Having been to way too many 11am Big Ten games, I have often had to re-make my tailgate party into a breakfast event. but no one wants to limit the drinking. So how about a twisted version a cocktail from our friends at Stubb’s.
- Pinch of Stubb’s Pork Spice Rub, plus more for rimming the glass
- 1.5 oz. Stubb’s Beef Marinade
- 1.5 oz. tomato juice
- 12 oz. lager beer, very cold
- Lime wedge (optional)
- Lightly rim one pint glass with Stubb’s Pork Spice Rub.
- In a small pitcher, combine Stubb’s Beef Marinade, tomato juice, and beer.
- Gently stir.
- Pour into pint glass and top with a pinch of Stubb’ s Pork Spice Rub.
- Serve with a lime wedge on the rim (optional).