Last Updated on 04/15/2021 by Inside Tailgating
Robb Spewak, co-host of The Mike O’Meara Show is well known for drinking an occasional Old Fashioned. And it is a drink that pairs well for any event.
Here is his recipe:
- Blended Whiskey
- Crushed Ice
- Sugar (Either granulated or cubes)
- Club Soda
- An Orange
- Maraschino Cherries
- Put 4 oz. of whiskey in a shaker with crushed ice, and add the sugar muddle and a teaspoon or so of maraschino cherry juice.
- Shake to mix, 8 shakes or so.
- Squeeze an orange wedge into the rocks glass
- Add one maraschino cherry
- Pour the contents of the shaker into your glass, and let set one minute.