Last Updated on 08/18/2021 by Inside Tailgating
A good desert is always a nice thing for a tailgate. Here is a quick and easy recipe for your event.
- 1 (20 oz.) can crushed pineapple with juice, undrained
- 1 can Duncan Hines Comstock® Country Cherry
- 1 package Classic Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter or margarine
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Grease a 13″x 9″ pan.
- Dump pineapple with juice into pan.
- Spread evenly.
- Dump in pie filling.
- Sprinkle cake mix evenly over cherry layer.
- Sprinkle pecans over cake mix.
- Dot with butter.
- Bake 50 minutes or until top is lightly browned.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.