Last Updated on 04/15/2021 by Inside Tailgating
It may be cold out but we are thinking of the warm tropical days of summer. In fact, we are thinking about that constantly, so these mojito cocktails sound delightful.
by Anthony Alba
- 2 oz Partida Blanco Tequila
- 1.5 oz Partida Organic Agave Nectar
- 4 Lemon wedges
- 4 Lime wedges
- 10 Mint leaves
- 1 oz Club soda
Muddle the fruit, add ingredients and ice, then stir gently. Serve in a rocks glass.
recipe by Junior Merino, Liquid Chef
- 2 Tablespoons of fresh Corn, raw
- 1/2 oz. Dainzu Aloe Vera & Lemongrass Syrup
- 1 Pinch of Herbsaint (or 2 basil leaves)
- 3/4 oz. of Domain de Canton Ginger Liqueur
- 1/2 oz. Fresh Pineapple Juice
- 1 oz. Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 oz. Habanero infused 100% Tequila Blanco
To make infusion: WEAR GLOVES. Cut, seed and devein one habanero. Add to one bottle of Tequila and leave until desired heat is reached. We recommend no less than 4 hours.
Cut the corn from the cob and add it to a mixing glass with the syrup and herbaint (or basil). Muddle all of the ingredients until all of the corn has been extracted, then add the rest of the ingredients. Shake and double strain (use a small fine mesh strainer while pouring) into a coupe (old fashioned cocktail glass) rimmed with Junior Merino’s Hibiscus & Rose Salt .