Last Updated on 04/15/2021 by Inside Tailgating
Here is a tasty recipe that everyone can enjoy whether it is for tonight or this upcoming weekend.
- 4 ounces Busha Browne’s Jerk Smokey BBQ Sauce
- 2 pounds premium ground beef (80 percent lean/20 percent fat)
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp of fresh garlic minced
- 2 ounces of mayonnaise
- 1 dozen slider rolls or dinner rolls
- 6 ounces romaine lettuce leaves 3
- medium tomatoes – cut into 1/8-inch slices
- 2 medium purple onions – cut into 1/8-inch slices
- Combine 2 ounces of Busha Browne Jerk Smokey BBQ Sauce, beef, salt, pepper, garlic, and olive oil.
- Mix gently with a fork.
- Shape the meat into 12 patties and place into your freezer while preheating the barbecue grill to med/high heat.
- Oil the grill just before putting the patties to cook for 5 to 6 minutes per side, depending on your preference for medium to well done.
- Check your patties’ temperature with a thermometer before removing them from the grill. The USDA recommends a minimum internal temperature of 160 degrees for ground beef.
- Combine mayonnaise and remaining Busha Browne Jerk Smokey BBQ Sauce and dress top and bottom of slider rolls.
- Dress sliders with lettuce, tomato, and purple onions.
- Makes 12.