Last Updated on 04/15/2021 by Inside Tailgating
I’m not sure anything is a better, simple food item to have at a tailgate or party is the Deviled Egg. Here is a simple, easy recipe for your next event.
- 1 dozen hard-cooked eggs, peeled
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise, and carefully remove yolks, keeping egg whites intact.
- Mash together yolks, mayonnaise, and next 4 ingredients until smooth using a fork.
- Spoon yolk mixture into egg white halves.
- Cover and chill 1 hour before serving.