Last Updated on 04/15/2021 by Inside Tailgating
Your tailgate grill is a perfect tool for an Italian Panini.
- 3 tablespoon butter
- 2 bread slices
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 slices tomato
- 1 slice turkey
- 2 slices bacon
- 2 ounces lettuce
- Prepare the grill for cooking.
- Spread mayonnaise on a slice of bread.
- Layer with tomato slices, turkey slices, bacon and lettuce.
- Close the sandwich with another bread slice.
- Spread butter over the bread and place the sandwich on the grill.
- Press the sandwich with the bacon press or a brick.
- Let the sandwich grill for a bit.
- Butter the other side and flip the sandwich such that buttered side is down.
- Grill until done.