Choose from a Ribeye, Strip, T-Bone, or Filet.
- Heat your grill to about 500°F. Rub the grates with a towel dipped in vegetable oil.
- Season the steak on all sides with salt and pepper.
- When the grill is ready, place the steak on the grates. Cook, undisturbed, until grill marks appear on the bottom. Flip and cook until the steak’s medium rare. (To check for doneness, use your finger to press on the meat: It should be firm around the edges but still give in the center.)
- Remove the steak and let it rest for at least 5 minutes before serving.
If you do choose to get somewhat fancy, why not add a nice bleu cheese topping:
- blend together bleu cheese and butter in small bowl until creamy.
- Equally divide blue cheese mixture over steaks.